Our mission is to undertake those programs and projects which improve the quality of life for our area. By seeking a positive business climate conducive to growth of our private enterprise system, raising per capita income and providing strong financial, physical and human resources, we create a better life for all of our citizens.
The Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce is
The voice of the business community in local, county, and state issues representing the business community in problem solving, promoting economic development, raising the per capita income and providing strong financial resources to create a better life for all citizens.
- Nearly 700 businesses and professionals working together to make Oxford and Lafayette County a better place to live.
- A clearinghouse for plans and proposals affecting Oxford’s future.
- Committees hard at work meeting the City’s and County’s needs.
- Setting and achieving goals that will ensure Oxford and Lafayette County of reaching its full potential as a community.
2014-2015 Summary Membership Report
- 50,843 total inquiries
- 1,458 newcomer requests
- 45,267 business information requests
- 648 total Chamber members, 107 new members
- www.oxfordms.com – 146,747 Visits and 281,462 Pageviews
- Facebook pages for: Chamber of Commerce, Shop Oxford, Double Decker Spring Run, Leadership Lafayette, and Economic Development Foundation
- Twitter for: Chamber of Commerce (@OxfordMS Chamber)
- View the full 2014 Annual Report