- Listing in the annual Community Guide and Membership Directory distributed to 6,000 members, businesses, hotel guests, visitors and newcomers annually.
- Inclusion in the chamber web site, www.oxfordms.com.
- Referrals: The Chamber fields over 45,000 business information requests per year, and refers Chamber members ONLY.
- Ribbon cutting and grand opening ceremonies for new or relocated Chamber businesses. Two weeks’ notice for scheduling is requested.
- Banner advertising opportunities on Chamber/EDF website, exclusively for members.
- Web listing enhancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to post “Hot Deals” for other members, promoting specials or coupons, on Chamber website.
- Opportunity to be featured in weekly e-newsletter as “Business Spotlight” once per year.
- Posting of and viewing of Job Postings on Chamber website.
- Opportunity to post events on Community Calendar.
- Social Media – Request that the Chamber “Like” or “Follow” member business pages and “Share” or “Retweet” relavant posts and deals through the Shop Oxford Facebook page and Chamber of Commerce Twitter feed.
- Inclusion of a member’s full-page ad, brochure, or coupon in Oxford “Newcomer Packets” distributed to new residents and visitors for only $75 per year. Over 1,200 distributed annually via web and mail.
- Space in the Chamber office to display business cards and/or promotional brochures.
- Opportunities to gain high visibility through sponsorship of various Chamber events such as Chamber After Hours, Annual Meeting, Double Decker Spring Run, Annual 4th of July Celebration, Christmas Party, etc.
- Shop Oxford – a promotional program designed to reintroduce those shoppers who may have gone elsewhere, as well as attract new shoppers, to the large variety of local merchants, restaurants, and professional services we have locally.
- Monthly Chamber After Hours. New Chamber members are also introduced and given a chance to highlight their businesses. Hosting opportunities are available exclusively to Chamber members.
- Opportunity to participate in or host an event for Young Professionals of Oxford (YPO), Oxford and Lafayette County’s most influential networking organization for young, up and coming professionals.
- Invitation to annual Eggs and Issues Breakfast, which features a preliminary report to our community by our Lafayette County Senate and House of Representatives delegation.
- Business Development Seminars, giving members an opportunity to attend various continuing education seminars.
- Opportunity to Participate in one of several committees that work to support our business community and enhance our quality of life.
- Annual Meeting of the membership.
- Leadership training programs for professionals and youth.
- 10% off your purchases and reduced copy rates at Office Depot (with exclusive Chamber Members Only discount card).
- Weekly LOU View e-Newsletter to the Chamber membership announcing community events and happenings, plus upcoming Chamber events, networking opportunities, and new members.
- Entrepreneurial Alliance, which features workshops and guest speakers of interest to entrepreneurs.
- Chamber members can use the Chamber meeting room up to four times a year free of charge ($25 if food is served).
- List of Chamber members on mailing labels for $20 or as Excel document for $10.
- Listing of newcomer requests for the area.
- Resource materials including a city/county area map, demographic information, area phone books, business/industry lists, SBA publications, etc.
- Membership in the Chamber is 100% tax deductible.
Further details on the Office Depot Discounts:
- Get discounts of up to 55% from a list of 350 frequently-purchased business essentials including paper, ink and toner. Plus get up to 15% off most other items.
- Receive special pricing on Copy & Print services:
- 2.5¢ Black & White copies
- 22¢ Color copies
- 40% off finishing services
- Take advantage of special pricing on cleaning and breakroom supplies, green products, promotional items, furniture, technology, and copy and print services.
- Shop online and get FREE delivery on qualifying orders of $50* or more within our local delivery areas (click for more details).
- Prefer to shop in store? Enroll your business credit card online to access the Chamber Program pricing at any of our retail locations.