The Junior Leadership Lafayette program is designed for 10th grade students who are interested in becoming leaders in their community. The program motivates participants while honing their leadership skills.
- 2017 Class Deadline is Friday, January 13th
- Click here for the application forms.
- $50 tuition fee
- Limited to 25 participants
- Runs from late January through mid-April each year
- Nine sessions, plus volunteer hours on community project
- Monday afternoons after school from 4:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Training sessions include:
- leadership skills
- team building
- community awareness
- legal field
- law enforcement
- the arts
- career development
- and more!
The program is restricted to 10th grade students from within Oxford and Lafayette County. Acceptance is based on completion of the required forms and documents by the assigned deadline and the payment of $50 tuition fee. The class is limited to 25 participants. Preference will be given to applicants who, in addition to their potential for leadership, would contribute to the overall diversity and strength of the class and have available time to commit to the program.
For more information about the program, contact Pam Swain at 662-234-4651 or email her at .